Availability of comorbid disease significantly affects on the quality of life of patients and worsens the prognosis for further treatment and rehabilitation outcomes. Cardiovascular disease (CVD), namely, chronic heart failure (CHF) is one of the most urgent health problems in the developed countries. CVD and depressive disorders are among the most common diseases, which reduce capacity for work and lead to disability. CVD and depressive disorders are among the most common diseases, which reduce capacity for work and lead to disability. Their combination is quite well-known in clinical practice and confirmed by numerous population-based studies. Quality of Life Research is a highly informative tool that determines the effectiveness of health care delivery system and allows us to give an objective assessment of the quality of care by the patient.
2. Roger V.L., Go A.S., Lloyd-Jones D.M., et al. American Heart Association Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee. Heart disease and stroke statistics--2011 update: a report from the American Heart Association//Circulation. 2011 Feb 1. 123(4): P.18-209.
3. Henes J., Rosenberger P. Systolic heart failure: diagnosis and therapy// Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. -2016 Feb. 29 (1):P.55-60.
4. Ioana Dumitru, Henry H. Heart Failure. Medscape, News @ Perspective, Jan 11, 2016.-21p.
5. Депрессия. Информационный бюллетень.-№369.- ВОЗ, апрель 2016 г.-11c.
6. Евсина О.В. Качество жизни в медицини – важный показатель состояния здоровья пациента// Электронный научный журнал «Личность в меняющемся мире: здоровье, адаптация, развитие». -2013.-№4. -122с.