The article presents the results of the study of the state of the autonomic nervous system and the psychoemotional state in patients with chronic cerebral ischemia (CCI) against the background of stable angina pectoris II and III FС. 90 subjects (61 men and 29 women) (mean age 60.6 ± 7.8 years) were examined in the main group and 30 persons (10 men and 20 women) (mean age 55.27 ± 5.5 years) control group aged 45 to 74 years. The analysis of data of the conducted research and conclusions are given. Based on the findings, it was found that a high level of anxiety causes an imbalance between sympathetic and parasympathetic activity. In the group of patients with CCI against the background of stable angina pectoris III FС revealed a high level of depression and anxiety, reactive and personal anxiety, which causes a pronounced autonomic dysfunction, which was manifested in insufficient vegetative provision and the predominance of sympathicotonia in these patients. We can assume that autonomic dysfunction is one of the mechanisms for the progression of stable angina pectoris in patients with CCI.
2. Ariyo AA. Depressive symptoms and risks of coronary heart disease and mortality in lderly Americans / Ariyo AA, Haan M, Tangen CM, Rutledge JC, Cushman M, Dobs A, urberg CD. // Circulation. – 2000 – №102(15):1773-1779.
3. Dzizinskij A.A., Smirnova Ju.Ju., Beljalov F.I. Ocenka aktivnosti vegetativnoj nervnoj sistemy pri pristupe ishemii miokarda s pomoshh’ju issledovanija variabel’nosti ritma // Kardiologija. – 1999. – №1. – P. 34-37.
4. ESC Guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST- segment elevation // European Heart Journal. – 2012. – doi:10.1093/eurheartj/ehs 215.
5. Ezzati, M. Contributions of risk factors and medical care to cardiovascular mortality trends / Ezzati, M., Obermeyer, Z., Tzoulaki, I., Mayosi, B.M., Elliott, P., Leon, D.A. // Nat. Rev. Cardiol. ¬– 2015. – №12. – P. 508-530.
6. Gafarov V. Who programs: “register acute myocardial infarction”, “MONICA” – dynamics acute cardiovascular accident at years 1977-2009 in general population aged 25-64 years in Russia. / Gafarov V., Gafarova A. // Russian Journal of Cardiology. – 2016. – (4-eng):129-134.
7. García-Gómez R.G. The role played by the autonomic nervous system in the relation between depression and cardiovascular disease / R.G. García-Gómez, P. López-Jaramillo, C. Tomaz // Rev. Neurol – 2007. – Vol.44, №4. – Р.225–233.
8. Januzzi JL Jr. The influence of anxiety and depression on outcomes of patients with coronary artery disease. / Januzzi JL Jr, Stern TA, Pasternak RC, DeSanctis RW. //Arch Intern Med. – 2000. – №160 (13):1913-1921.
9. M. Kayumova. Attitude to the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases in men 25-64 years old, depending on the age / M.M. Kayumova, V.V. Gafarov // Materials of the International Congress "Cardiology at the Crossroads of Sciences", Tyumen, May 19-21, –2010. – P.135-136.
10. Norlund S. Working conditions and gender – results from the northern Sweden MONICA Study / Norlund S, Reuterwall Ch, Höög J, Lindahl B, Janlert U, Birgander L, Burnout S. // BMC Public Health. – 2010. – 10:326.
11. Postablation scar-related atrial tachycardia: turning the spotlight on P-wave analysis and window settings / W. Ma [et al.] // Circ. Arrhythm. Electrophysiol. – 2014. – Vol. 7, N 4. – P. 755–759.
12. Serebryakova VN. The prevalence of psychosocial factors risk of cardiovascular disease in the student population (Population study) / V.N. Serebryakova, V.S. Kaveshnikov // Siberian Herald of Psychiatry and Narcology. – 2010. – № 2. – P. 73-77.
13. Trait anxiety mimics age-related cardiovascular autonomic modulation in young adults / M.A. Sanchez-Gonzalez [et al.] // J. Hum. Hypertens. – 2015. – Vol. 29, N 4. – P. 274–280.
14. Vein AM. Epidemiology of vegetative disorders – a syndrome of vegetative dystonia – and its features in cerebrovascular pathology / Vein AM, Kolosova OA, Varakin YY. // Zh. neuropathol. and a psychiatrist. – 1991. – T.91. – №11. – Р.11-15.
15. Yeates K. A Global Perspective on Cardiovascular Disease in Vulnerable Populations / K. Yeates, L. Lohfeld, J. Sleeth et al. // Can. J. Cardiol. – 2015. – № 31(9). – P. 1081-1093.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.