Venous thromboembolic complications, which include thrombosis of deep veins, subcutaneous veins (thrombophlebitis) and thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery, for many decades remain the most important clinical problem that affects the professional field of doctors of all specialties without exception. The significance of venous thromboembolic complications is due to their extremely high potential risk for the health and life of the patient. The article presents modern information on the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of venous thromboembolic complications during stroke. The article presents the current recommendations for the appointment of drugs that affect the development of individual states and nosology with regard to the development of chronic diseases of the veins.
2. Oganov RG, Savel'ev VS, Shal'nova SA, Kirienko AI, Zolotukhin IA. Risk factors of chronic venous insufficiency of the lower extremities and possibilities of its medication in therapeutic practice Arkh. 2006;78(4):68-72.
3. ASH Releases New Clinical Practice Guidelines for Venous Thromboembolism. Evidence-Based Guidelines to Drive Improved Care for Patients with Blood Clots. Washington, DC, November 27, 2018.
4. Sheikh M. Waheed; David T. Hotwagner. Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). StatPearls Publishing; 2018.
5. Seifi A, Dengler B, Martinez P, Godoy DA. Pulmonary embolism in severe traumatic brain injury. J Clin Neurosci. 2018 Nov;57: 46-50.
6. Carroll BJ, Piazza G. Hypercoagulable states in arterial and venous thrombosis: When, how, and who to test? Vasc Med. 2018 Aug;23(4):388-399.
7. Sun ML, Wang XH, Huang J, Wang J, Wang Y. [Comparative study on deep venous thrombosis onset in hospitalized patients with different underlying diseases]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2018 Jun 01;57(6):429-434.
8. Zhang W, Liu X, Cheng H, Yang Z, Zhang G. Risk factors and treatment of venous thromboembolism in perioperative patients with ovarian cancer in China. Medicine (Baltimore). 2018 Aug;97(31):e11754.
9. Denny N, Musale S, Edlin H, Serracino-Inglott F, Thachil J. Chronic deep vein thrombosis. Acute Med. 2018;17(3):144-147.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.