The development of primary and repeated disorders of cerebral circulation, vascular dementia, transient ischemic attacks, which are a consequence of the development of acute pathology in patients with hypertensive encephalopathy, lead to a state of persistent disability and disability. Today, the emphasis of treatment is placed on the important role of oxygen deficiency, which leads to the restriction of aerobic energy production due to disturbances in the energy-synthesizing function of the mitochondrial respiratory chain, depletion of endogenous antioxidant stores and activation of lipid peroxidation of cell membranes, leading to death of brain cells. By 2018, a large evidence base for the effectiveness of the use of metabolic therapy in neurology, which takes into account an important factor of the impact of comorbidity of the pathology. The effectiveness of antioxidant therapy in acute and chronic cerebrovascular diseases is confirmed by the fact that the antioxidant improves energy metabolism in the cell, and as a metabolite of the tricarboxylic acid cycle (succinate, which provides pronounced antioxidant and antihypoxic properties) has a positive effect on the main links of pathogenesis of diseases associated with processes freely Radical oxidation. It is proved that the preparation of Mexicor reduces the manifestation of oxidative stress, inhibits free radical peroxide oxidation of lipids, improves cellular energy metabolism, activates the energy-synthesizing functions of mitochondria, enhances compensatory activation of aerobic glycolysis and reduces the degree of inhibition of oxidative processes in the Krebs cycle. The drug Mexocor has a wide spectrum of pharmacological action, which allows it to be used successfully in acute and chronic cerebrovascular diseases, accompanied by vascular comorbidity.
2. Tanashyan M.M. Barkhatov D.Yu. (2012) Metabolic therapy in neurology / / RMZ. no 8, pp. 406-411
3. Badalyan OL, Savenkov AA, Taisheva K.Kh., Tertyshnik O.Yu. (2010)Possibilities of Neurox use in the complex treatment of chronic cerebral ischemia. BC, no 8, pp.32-39
4. Batysheva TT, Artemova I.Yu., etc. (2004)Chronic cerebral ischemia: mechanisms of development and modern complex treatment // Handbook of the practical doctor. no 3. pp. 18-23
5. Bilenko M.V. (1982)Theoretical and experimental grounds for the use of antioxidant therapy for the prevention of acute ischemic damage in organs. In the book: Bioantioxidants in the regulation of metabolism in the norm and pathology. no3, pp. 195-213.
6. Boldyrev AA (2004)Oxidative stress and brain. Soros Educational Journal, no 7, pp. 21-27.
7. Kernan WN, Ovbiagele B, Black HR, Bravata DM, Chimowitz MI, Ezekowitz MD, et al. (2014) Guidelines for the prevention of stroke in patients with stroke and transient ischemic attack: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association / // American Stroke Association. Stroke, no 45(7), pp.2160–236.
8. Gusev EI, Skvortsova VI, Platonova I.A. (2003) Therapy of ischemic stroke. Consilium medicum (special issue "Neurology"), pp. 12
9. Kamchatnov PR, Mikhaylova NA, Zhdanova S.V. (2010)Correction of free radical oxidation in patients with disorders of cerebral circulation. Difficult patient. no 8, pp. 26-30.
10. M. M. Azovа, M. L. Blagonravov, V. A. Frolov (2015)Effect of Phosphocreatine and Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine Succinate on the Expression of Bax and Bcl-2 Proteins in Left-Ventricular Cardiomyocytes of Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats// Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine.- January no 158, Issue 3, pp 313–314
11. Deryugina AV, Krylov VN, Shumilova AV, Filippenko ES, Boyarinova LV, Solov'eva OD. (2015)Using mexicor to correct the functional parameters of red blood cells in rats with traumatic brain injury model// Eksp Klin Farmakol. no 78(8) , pp.14-7.
12. Deryugina AV, Shumilova AV, Filippenko ES, Galkina YV, Simutis IS. (2017) Functional and Biochemical Parameters of Erythrocytes during Mexicor Treatment in Posttraumatic Period after Experimental Blood Loss and Combined Traumatic Brain Injury.//Bull Exp Biol Med. 2017 . no 164(1) , pp.26-29.
13. Prakhova LN, Ilves AG, Savintceva ZI, Mineev KK, Nikiforova IG, Rubanik KS, Kataeva GV. (2016) Neuroprotection therapy of multiple sclerosis with high doses of ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate// Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. no 116(10). , pp.73-78.
14. Kalenikova EI, Tokareva OV, Kulyak OU, Gorodetskaya EA, Medvedev OS. (2015) Сomparative cardioprotective efficacy of coenzyme q10 and mexicor in experimental model of myocardial infarction in rats// Eksp Klin Farmakol. no 78(6) , pp.12-4.
15. Verh K. (1990) Hemodynamic adaptations in proximal cerebrovascular occlusion// Acad Geneeskd Belg. no 52(5) , pp.413-54.
16. Lee TH1, Yang JT, Kato H, Wu JH. (2006) Hypertension downregulates the expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor in the ischemia-vulnerable hippocampal CA1 and cortical areas after carotid artery occlusion// Brain Res. no 1116(1) , pp.31-8.
17. A.P. Golikov, M.M. Lukyanov, V.Yu. Polumiskov, etc. (2005) New possibilities of treatment and prophylaxis of hypertensive crysis of patients with a combination of essential hypertension and coronary heart disease // Cardiovascular therapy and prophylaxis.-2005. no 3 , pp. 10-16
18. AP Golikov, MM Lukyanov, VA (2003) Mexicor in complex treatment and prevention of crises in hypertensive patients // Clinical studies of medicines. no 3-4, pp.56-59.
19. Firsov A.A. (2017) New aspects of modern cytoprotective therapy based on the experience of clinical use of the drug" Mexicor "" / / Modern Medicine. no 1 , pp.110-112.
20. Firsov AA, Smirnov M.V. (2011) Efficiency of cytoprotective therapy for stroke / / Archive of internal medicine. no 2 , pp.39-43.
21. Kuznetsova SM, Egorova MS, Romanenko NI. (2010) Metabolic cytoprotectors in the treatment of patients undergoing cardioembolic stroke // Liki Ukraini. no 4, pp.57-62.
22. Damulin IV, Antonenko LM, Laskov V.B. (2009) The use of Mexicor for the correction of motor and cognitive impairment in dyscirculatory encephalopathy // Neurological Journal. no 1, pp.38-43
23. Lapshina NV, Lothina AS, Yablonskaya Yu.A., Burnazyan SE, ISMullova IS (2018) The use of cytoprotective therapy by Mexicore in patients after radiofrequency ablation of atrial fibrillation for the purpose of preventing early postoperative arrhythmias, Vestnik aritmologii.- no 91, pp. - P.48-51.
24. Mikhailov AA, Spassky A.A. (2012) Prospects for the use of the cytoprotector Mexicor in the clinic of internal diseases // Medicine. no 2 (12) , pp.18-20.
25. Zolotareva NA, Medyanka Yu.S. (2011) The study of tolerance to physical exertion with the combined use of Mexicor and magnetotherapy in patients with stable angina pectoris // Ukrainian medical chasopis.. no. 5 (85) , pp.121-127
24. Svyrydova N.K., Sereda V.H., Popov O.V., Pavliuk N.P., Usovych K.M., Svystun V.Iu. (2015) Deheneratyvno-dystrofichni zakhvoriuvannia khrebta: osoblyvosti diahnostyky ta likuvannia. [Degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the spine features diagnostics and treatment]. Skhidno-yevropeiskyi nevrolohichnyi zhurnal. no 2, pp. 14-26