Cardiovascular diseases (CVD) – represent between 30 percent to 50 percent of all cardiovascular system’s diseases, and account 110 thousands of new stroke cases every year in Ukraine, death rate during first 30 days is 30-40 % and 50 % during 1st year. Primary stroke morbidity is higher in 1.5-2 times than world’s average. The most significant risk factors of stroke are hypertension, heart diseases (coronary artery disease, heart rhythm disorders), transient ischemic attack in anamnesis, diabetes, atherosclerosis (dyslipidemia). According conducted researches it is proven, that level of systolic blood pressure correlates with decreased risk of stroke in patients with hypertension. This article describes a case from clinical practice – management of patient with acute ischemic stroke. The attention is focused on the methods of examination, basic treatment strategy and rehabilitation of patient with this pathology.
2. Kulmatsky A.V. Frequency, pathogenesis, clinic and prophylaxis of repeated infringements of cerebral blood circulation: Author's abstract. Dis ... Candidate Honey. Sciences. - K., 2012
3. Zenkov L.R. (2004). Clinical Electroencephalography with Elements of Epileptology Guide for Physicians. M .: MEDpress-inform. 368 pp.
4. Vereshchagin N.V., Piradov MA, Suslina Z.A(2008). Stroke: the principles of diagnosis, treatment and prevention - M .: Medicine. 176 pp.
5. Sirenko Yu.M. (2010). Prevention of Brain Injury in Arterial Hypertension (Methodical Recommendations) Arterial hypertension. No. 2. - p. 56-72.
6. Koo J. (2015). The Latest Information on Intracranial Atherosclerosis: Diagnosis and Treatment. Interv Neurol. Vol. 4 (1-2). - P.48-50.
7. Sviridova N.K., Lubenets AS, Popov AV, Pavlyuk N.P., Usovich K.M. Svistun V.Yu. (2015). Complex treatment of acute cerebrovascular disorders .Eastern European neurological journal. No. 3. - p. 4-27.
8. Murashko N.K., Kustkova G.S. (2010). Hypertensive crisis - a factor of the destabilization of cerebral circulation. Medicines of Ukraine. - No. 4 (140) P. 66-68.
9. Murashko N.K., Yu.I. Marukhno, AI Galusha (2011). Thrombolytic therapy in neurology: personal experience. Medicines of Ukraine. - No. 8 (154). P. 100-101.