In the article the features of bioelectric activity and magnetic resonance imaging of the brain in patients with chronic cerebral ischemia (CCI) are exposed on the background of stable angina of the voltage ІІ and ІІІ ФК. 90 subjects (61 men and 29 women) (mean age 60.6 ± 7.8 years) were examined in the main group and 30 persons (10 men and 20 women) (mean age 55.2.6 ± 5.5 years) control group aged 45 to 74 years. The analysis of data of the conducted complex neuroimaging examination of patients with ССI on the background of stable angina was collected and provided. Based on the data obtained using neuroimaging techniques, it has been established that in patients with CCI, against the background of stable angina, the course of the disease is associated with the risk of development of the acute cerebrovascular accident.
2. Svyrydova N.K. Features of treatment of astheno-neurotic syndrome and sleep disorders in patients with chronic cerebrovascular disorder / N.K. Svyrydova, N.I. Inhula // Eastern European neurological journal. - 2016 - No. 2 (08). - P. 52-58.Gnezditsky V.V. Inverse EEG problem and clinical electroencephalography (mapping and localization of brain electrical activity sources) / V.V. Gnezditsky.– M .: MEDPRESS INFORM, 2004. – 624 p.
3. Granstrem OK, Dambinova SA, Dyakonov M.М. Dynamics of biomarkers of cerebral ischemia in dyscirculatory encephalopathy on the background of cortexin treatment. / Jour. neurol. B.M. Mankovsky. – 2015. – №2 (3). – P.21-25.
4. Grigorenko A.P. Evaluation of the functional state of the brain and energy potential in patients with discirculatory encephalopathy of varying severity / A.P. Grigorenko, J.Yu. Chefranova, I.A. Korobtsova // Scientific bulletins. Series Medicine. Pharmacy. – 2012. – № 4 (123), issue. 17/1. – P. 46-52.
5. Gusev EI, Chukanova AS Modern pathogenetic aspects of the formation of chronic cerebral ischemia. / Jour. neurol. psychiatrist. S.S. Korsakov. – 2015. – № 3 (1). – P. 4-8.
6. Kozelkin AA. Differentiated approaches to predicting the clinical and social outcome of an acute period of cerebral ischemic supratentorial stroke with the use of spectral analysis of the electroencephalographic pattern in the onset of the disease. Kozelkin, A.A. Kuznetsov // Zaporozhye Medical Journal. – 2013. – No. 5 (80). – P. 36-39.
7. Medical rehabilitation / Ed. VM Bogolyubov. Book I. - M., 2010. P. 22-25.
8. Melnikova Т.S. Dynamics of EEG coherence parameters at different stages of psychoorganic syndrome formation / Т.S. Melnikov, V.N. Krasnov, M.M. Yurkin [and others] // Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry. S.S. Korsakov. – 2010. – No. 2. – P. 19-23.
9. Stafeeva I.V. Characteristics and prognostic value of indices of intra-hemispheric coherence in acute period of ischemic stroke / I.P. Dudanov, N.S. Subbotina, I.V. Stafeeva // Materials of the All-Russian Jubilee Scientific and Practical Conference "Actual Problems of Clinical Neurology". St. Petersburg, September 29-30, 2009 – St. Petersburg, 2009. – P. 119.