In this article discusses the study of the drug Olatropil on the dynamics of the functional state of the brain in patients with chronic stroke against the background of cardiovascular disease. It has been proved the impact of dysfunction autonomic nervous system on the emergence of cognitive and psycho-emotional disorders that can serve as an early diagnostic criterion to identify these disorders Application of of combined nootropic medicinal drugs Olatropil in a complex treatment has a reliable positive impact on the dynamics of the functional state of the brain, gives true opportunity to decline and progression in patients with worsening opportunities switch to different activities, reducing the need for activity and communicating with increasing sensitivity to setbacks and high self-control. It has been shown that using of Olatropil in treatment of these patients improves treatment efficacy as a whole by restoring 1) vegetative lability, 2) improving cognitive function, and 3) reducing anxiety.
2. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics—2014 Update A Report From the American Heart Association Alan S. Go, Dariush Mozaffarian, Véronique L. Roger, Emelia J. Benjamin- 2014.
3. Fonarow GC. Improving quality of care and out comes for heart failure. Roleofregistries. Circ J. 2011;75 (8):1783–1790.
4. McMurray J.V, Adamopoulos S, Anker S.D, Auricchio A, Bo¨hm M, Dickstein K, Falk V. Filippatos G, Fonseca C, Gomez-Sanchez MA, Jaarsma T, Køber L, Lip GYH,Maggioni AP, Parkhomenko A, Pieske BM, Popescu BA, Rønnevik PK, RuttenFH,Schwitter J, Seferovic P, Stepinska J, Trindade PT, Voors AA, Zannad F, Zeiher A.ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2012. European Heart Journal (2012) 33, 1787–1847.
5. Taylor СJ, Roalfe AK, Iles R et al. (Ten-year Prognosis of Heart Failure in the Community) Follow-up Data From the Echocardiographic Heart of England Screening (ECHOES) Study. Eur J HeartFail. 2012;14 (2):176–184., Журнал Сердечная Недостаточность. Том 13, № 6 (74), 2012г.
6. Joyner M.J., Charkoudian N., Wallin B.G. A sympathetic view of the sympathetic nervous system and human blood pressure regulation / M.J.Joyner, N.Charkoudian, B.G.Wallin //Exp. Physiol. – 2008. – Vol. 93. – P.715–724.
7. Huikuri H. V. , Stein P. K. Clinical application of heart rate variability after acute myocardial infarction. FrontPhysiol 2012; 3: 41.