The main neurophysiological mechanisms of the sanogenetic action of acupuncture with multiple sclerosis are considered in the article. Clinical results of the use of reflexotherapy in a complex of therapeutic measures in this disease are shown according to the analysis of published sources and the results of their own observations. Neurological syndromes of multiple sclerosis and comorbid diseases are presented, in which reflexotherapy methods provide the greatest therapeutic effect.
2. Frequency and economic impact of comorbid cardiac conditions with multiple sclerosis (2014), JMCP., 20(8), 795–799.
3. Koudriavtseva T. (2015) Demyelinating and thrombotic diseases of the central nervous system: common pathogenic and triggering factors. Frontiers in neurol.,63, 6 (1), 1–5.
4. Y. Xia, eds. Y. Xia.,G. Ding, G-C. (2013) Current research in acupuncture . Wu. –New York: Springer science + Busness media, 731 р.
5. Y. Xia, eds. Y. Xia.,G. Ding, G-C. (2015) Neural functions of the delta-opioid receptor. Houston: Springer ІPS, 652 р.
6. X. Dong, T. Luo, Q. Mao [et al.] (2007) Effect of electroacupuncture on GluR-2 expression of rat hippocampal neurons in brain ischemia . Chinese journ. of histochem. and cytochem. 6, 664–668.
7. Chao D. (2013) From acupuncture to interaction between -opioid receptors and Na+ channels: a potential pathway to inhibit epileptic hyperexcitability. H P C, evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine., 21, 1–17.
8. Zhao H. (2004) Еlectroacupuncture normalizing the subnormal function of hypothalamus pituitary ovary axis in ovariectomized rats . Neurosci. lett., 349, 25–28.
9. Hao J. J. (2012) Review of clinical applications of scalp acupuncture for paralysis: an excerpt from chinese scalp acupuncture . Global advanc. in health and med., Q 1, 102–121.