License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
If the article is accepted for publication the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
By this agreement the author certifies that the submitted material:
- was not previously published in other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions.
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
The author passes the editorial board rights to:
- publication of the article in Ukrainian (English and Russian) language and distribution of its printed copy;
- distribution of the article electronic copy via any electronic means (placing on the official web-site of the journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.) printed copy of the translation.
The author reserves the right without the consent of the editorial board and founders:
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- Use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part to write their own dissertations.
Place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic copy downloaded from the official web-site of the journal) to:
- personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web-resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
- In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is compulsory.